Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Slipped through my fingers

I have failed during the busy Holiday season to write my weekly blogs. So much for sticking to it like I had hoped for… Do you take any IOU’s by chance? I think I owe you 6 at least.

October was a hectic month of traveling and November slipped away quickly. Here we are red and green ready for Christmas already! I am thinking that blogging maybe isn’t for me every week since nothing too dramatic or experiencing can happen in that amount of time. I mean of course getting together with your family on Thanksgiving week can be quite the comedy!

I did however enjoy the time my brother spent with me. It was so fun to laugh and say our little inside jokes. Usually they come from the negative perspective into a full out laughter style.
Makes me thankful to have him in my life.

I will however update you soon. I think a lot is settling in and I need to absorb, write & share.

I’m sure something will come about in the ending of my quarter-life crisis into my 26th Birthday next week

All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment